GILBERT L. JONES, C.P.M., A.P.P.
GILBERT UNLIMITED SERVICES, LLC
P.O. Box 068
Strasburg, PA 17579-0068
A procurement, project management and engineering professional with 20+ years of senior-level experience. I have extensive expertise in strategic nuclear plant/fleet procurement, nuclear project management, wind farm supply engineering, and petrochemical/nuclear plant design/engineering. I also possess exceptional leadership ability in interacting efficiently at all levels of an organization, from line personnel to senior level management.
Procurement, Project Management & Engineering
Providing strategic nuclear plant/fleet procurement, nuclear project management, wind farm supply engineering, and petrochemical/nuclear plant design/engineering solutions and services to the energy industry.
Combining a multimillion dollar supply management experience with a strong technical IQ, including an accredited purchasing and supply management background.
My key professional experiences include:
- Senior Supply Engineer: Developing contracts for professional services and technical projects for multiple existing and new build wind farms.
- Senior Procurement Category Manager and Strategic Supply Sourcing Lead: Procuring a Steam Generator and its Replacement Installation Services for Exelon's Three Mile Island Nuclear Station. My additional Exelon Nuclear Fleet procurement responsibility included these additional categories:
- Reactor Services
- Independent Spent Fuel Storage Installations (ISFSI) including storage canisters
- Spent Fuel Pool Re-Racks Installations
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Alliance Agreements
- Manager: Of Exelon/PECO Electric Repair Shop at Oregon/Philadelphia, in support of Exelon's Energy Delivery (75%) and Exelon Generation (25%).
- Project Manager: For a Nuclear Cross Functional Fleet Wide Cost Estimating Initiative, a Passport Social Security Remediation Project, and a PassPort Clearance and Tagging Project.
- Engineer: Nuclear Plant Startup, Nuclear Plant Construction and Nuclear Plant & Petrochemical Plant/Piping Design.
Phone or email me to discuss how I can best serve your organization.